Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nenjukkul Peidhidum Maamazhai...

I'm not a big fan of Harris Jayaraj. His tunes seem too cliched. But this song from Varanam Ayiram.. I seem to love it. I don't know whether its Hariharan's magic or the very mood I was in when I listened to this song for the first time. Either ways, this song always gives me a light-hearted feeling.. like Im floating in air. I'm totally reminded of the crisp fall morning 3 weekends back. Early morning.. all set to drive down on my own for 4 hours. Beautiful day. Me, myself and I driving down to DC. Thoughts of a prospective Georgetown trip and other ways to effectively enjoy my time. A thought that the weekend is gonna be great with P and K while still enjoying the drive on my own! :) And this song crooning loudly in my car while I smile on in anticipation of the weekend ahead. A true reminder of a good life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aah!! i love this song as well.. it is one of the regulars i listen to everyday while working:) love it!:)

Anonymous said...

"A true reminder of a good life! " - love that line!

Anonymous said...

you should write more general stuff as opposed to ramblings when you are frustrated. love ur blogs. please write more.

Kamini Santhanagopalan said...

lovee this blog and the song..as one of your anonymous admirers say, "A true reminder of a good life" -- beautiful line dee :)