A few typical looneyyyy hours in the lab....
Frustration at the lack of results even after several attempts => Disappointment and the peakkk of demotivation that the goal is not in sight => Irritation that the particular technique NEVER ever works in my hands => Self pity and sadness at the thought that I could be really leading a better life instead of being in the rut => Anger at the thought that I dont have a life (read more money, more time!!) and cannot think about it until I'm DONE => Pissed off with myself that I ain't doing much to get 'done' => Scolding myself for slacking out and not being able to get things to work => Telling myself "Comeon it can't be THAT hard..its not rocket science! How is everyone able to get the technique but me" => Challenging myself that its possible => Reminding myself that my graduation depends almost entirely on ME.. the amount i work => Reminding myself of the joy I get when I see a tick mark in my never-ending "to do" list => Finally finding the means to motivate myself and remind myself that its gonna be over sooner or later and I might as well do my best to finish faster!
And so the cycle continues..
3 comments:
Dont worry! You are not alone!
Every body goes through it in one way or the other!!!!
Hang in there and just surrender!
:) You Will 100% emerge sucessful!!!
Do your part well... the rest will fall in place.
Post a Comment