Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Many more thanks

Early this morning, I became the proud aunt of a 'beautiful' niece. Maitri is what we'll call her! I'm putting the beautiful in quotes, because I still haven't seen her. But I'm sure she is gonna be a beauty, no doubts! I'm all excited for my dear sis and bil! Parenthood is something that comes naturally to them! I'm sure they're gonna be very caring and adorable parents! Thankyou God for everything!

The past year has taught me that surrendering everything is the only way things work. Mebbe I should rephrase it, surrendering is the only way one can deal with questions for which only time has an answer. Unfortunately there are some questions/ circumstances in life which only time can answer. If you surrender, you just drop it and actually tell your mind that things will come by and fall into place. It's more like you are endlessly procrastinating worrying about something when you surrender!! At least that's the way I see it. Surrender, get it off your mind, move on and He WILL take care of things - have faith. This doesn't take away the fact that you need to work and do your job. Do your best and leave the rest to be taken care of. It will be. Amen to that!

No comments: