Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gen!

I decided to drop by here and dust things around a bit..leave a nice note or two to myself...
I feel immensely grateful. Tears well up every time I think of how deeply indebted I am. It's nice that we have other forms of communication, even within and to our own selves, when words clearly fail! Hmmm.. thank you for giving me plenty of reasons to thank you for! I read somewhere that it's a good idea to keep a gratitude journal.. mebbe I should keep a separate section here in this site, just to give thanks.

The wedding's a week away! Amma and I have been shopping like maniacs.. mad zombies scouting around every nook and cranny in pondy bazaar, adyar, besant nagar, alwarpet, cathedral road, nungambakam, mount road, trying to get things done. Much more than the event itself, the preparation for it is loadsa fun. Again, many thanks for helping us find the right things at the right time.
A and I decided to have our own wedding invite, which we designed during Xmas and New year'10. A bumped into 'goanimate' and we found the user friendly flash animation pretty cool. For lack of a better idea, we decided to put our own story as an animation video and then decided to have a wedding website to go with the animation video. Up until the very end, we weren't sure of the site/invite. Sheer laziness to re-create a normal wedding site made us stick on to this one and we were pleasantly surprised at the most receptive response. Thank you for that! Serendipity at its best :)

The oscars and red carpet is quite distracting. This is the first time I'm watching it from India. So over and out!

2 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

Very happy for you Nimmy...the website is really cool and your love story is very interesting too. Wishing you guys loads of happiness together...

iGameDDa. said...

Nice blog
Here is my blog:www.igamedda.blogspot.com