
Hello 2011! :) Its a new year. Several new beginnings for me.. a new city, new house, new work place. Loving it so far. But, when I look back at the year that's gone by, I feel grateful that it's been an awesome 365 days. A year that's seen many milestones, a year of celebrations! I thank God for all those cherished moments! Here's my quick acknowledgement list
A's posting in Seattle after a brief stint in India - Prof talking to me about graduation for the first ever time! - Travelling to and fro Seattle - Job Interviews - Post doctoral positions - first 'First Author' paper in Antioxidant Redox Signaling - second 'First Author' paper in Circulation Research - Defense - Dr. Nirmala Hariharan :) - a fun graduation bash with friends - Circ. Res paper is one of the most downloaded papers - 3 presentations in the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions convention - an awesomeeee cross country road trip from NJ to CA, covering 16 states in 9 days (which reminds me, I should blog about that separately) - to conceptions - wedding planning - H1B visas - settling in San Diego - a very merry Christmas with family and a fun new year!
Thank you Dearest for everything you've given me this past year.
No comments:
Post a Comment