
Found this pretty cool site called LibraryThing. Easily lets me add books and also create widgets. So now I have these neat looking widgets to show off the books I have read/have been reading! :D It's really cool.. instead of a boring list that I have.. somewhere at the end of this page!
I don't quite know the difference between Shelfari and this one, but I found this more easier to use (mebbe because I haven't really spent so much time in Shelfari).
Created a new widget called Fantasy Junkie as a toast to my love for the genre. I realized more than 80% of the books I've read are all about wizards, sorcerers, witches, vampires, knights, dragons and amazing fictitious lands. It's not that I hate realism.. but fantasy for some reason keeps me more glued in. I find it fun to read. Keeps my imagination alive and kicking!
Want to read more once I finish up with all this dreadful writing, which I know I should be getting back to.. Write away!
No comments:
Post a Comment