Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Nostalgia

As sweet as its always been, all of a sudden it seems to prick me from deep within.
As much as I want to be back there and do all those things I cherished,
I realize its never gonna be the same again.
Really?? Thats impossible..it cant be gone forever.. I want to think..
But there r those deep silences which keep punching down the harshness of the reality in me.
And all of a sudden I realize..Good Lord, itll be such a void..devoid.
The nostalgia ....
And as I relive the times gone by, old and new..
I realize more n more that only time is my magic answer..
no..I dont mean to turn it back...
But I'm just waiting 'patiently impatient' for things and time to come by!

Dont blame me for being optimistic..
Im quite positive sumthings can never get over like that..
they are too many and too amazing to not have them back..
so there again..Im just waiting patiently impatient for things and time to come by!!

PS: 1. Do not try to make sense of this blog..Its for me!
2. Its 12.57 AM here!
3. Ive not attempted to write a poem or anything of the like here..its jus sum of my thots, but kinda masked..or so I like to think!

-Cheers-

1 comment:

Known Stranger said...

whether you refer it poem or not - it makes a lot of sense and thoughts are very sensible. i enjoyed - got your blog link from your orkut space.