Am really happy for her!
I've heard her ramblings, her on n offs for several years now, the fights, the happy moments.
And even when she told me about it, the day the decision was made, or how it was made n how she felt, I dint feel quite as delighted as I feel today. Cos at some level I felt, she could do better. And well I hear that several people told her that. But today, when I see her, and hear her happiness, across from where I am, I feel really happy myself....more so bcos she seems so confident and so set upon it. Its amazing... shes been a kid in so many different things.. pampered....But as I see her today, I really want to admire her courage in taking the decision. I guess I couldn't do it if I were in the same position. It takes a whole lot of maturity and acceptance of situations and people. And talk about sticking to the decision and looking onto the future..its simply beautiful to c her do that.... shes looking forward to it with such enthusiasm and cheer, that it just brings a smile to my cheek and lots of warm thoughts in my head.
Lots of prayers that her happiness lasts for a lifetime....and so does mine! :)
2 comments:
indha "sambhavam sambhavam"-nu sollareengale... sambhavam-na enna???
ore pudhirana bloga irukku..:) ennalamo sollare..aana onnume sollamayum irukire:))
Post a Comment