When I saw him the last time I went to his place, I couldn't ask for anything. His magnificence..the feeling of a peaceful yet authoritative control over everything earthly and otherwise just made me shut up. All I could do was be meek and then in awe..and remember all the good times we've shared. I just couldn't get myself to ask for this and that.. or to demand reasons for anything. All I could do was be at ease..just gape, drop everything and turn back in full contentment. Not a worry or care in the world.
I love the fact that I've had these hallowed niches in most places I go to (his willing). In Chennai, there's more than one to name. And I can never leave the city without meeting these best friends of mine. They've been there with me through my thick and thin, while in fact putting me through the thick and thin. In Pilani, it was a school in Chirawa. And now its here in Pomona. Over the past 2 years, I have become soo attached.. I'm almost possessive of the place.I cant think of being in town and not visiting. I love the relationships I've shared with all of them and I absolutely yearn for more.
I was just listening to "Zindagi.. Kya kami rah gayi" and was reminded of the feeling that I got last saturday. A feeling of pure contentment that EVERYTHING in the world is Perfect. That I'm not short of anything in life. Enda kurayume illa. A feeling of pure joy and bliss.
1 comment:
made me smile :)
Post a Comment