I've finally officially become an Elite one pass member of my favorite airline! It's something I've always wanted to be and now when I am "elite" enough, I'm lovinngggg it! :D
Continental has also been appreciating all my travelling by upgrading my seats to first class in some of the flights! And life has definitely been such a bliss! There's good food (and free alcohol.. fyi to all u alcohol lovers). You get to board the flight first. Drinks are served to you even before the flight takes off. They take care of your jackets for you. Seats are wider, recline better and there's plentty of space for yourself and a nice big handbag! :)It's absolutelllyy amazing treatment! Food is topnotch especially in a cross country flight. It's a 3 course dinner and they treat you like the way u'd be treated in "fine dining" restaurant! All in all, Business/First class treatment is something you got to experience especially if you travel quite often!
Aha.. the small things in life that make it so muchh more better! :)
Been meeting people and bragging a lot about my lab.. especially my Guru! I've been getting several chances to realize how really lucky I am to get a mentor like him.. someone as committed and as dedicated as he is despite the fact that he is really well established. Truly inspiring. I've been making a mental note of all this.. so I can really talk about him when I get to the acknowledgements section in THE presentation! And when I reflect upon how much I've learned over the last 3-4 years just by observing him, I realize he's been a great inspiration in my life!
A big Thankuu to all of the Gods above for everything and everyone that make my life meaningful! Cheers to life!
No comments:
Post a Comment