Friday, November 27, 2009

Dream on..

And I dream on.
I think of all the traveling I would like to do. Writing of course.. not that any one would care to read it. But come on.. when the words fall right into place in a smooth flow.. when you don't even have to pause and think, but the words just keep coming.. penning your thoughts is simply one of the most wonderful things to do! (Reminds me of a conversation with a friend... you write for yourself much more than writing to be read! Writing can give you a joy like no other..) And of course, music. Lots of it. It would be a fun life.. a nice combination of all 3. Of course if only I'd have the time for all that and loadsa money to do all that traveling.....
But still it doesn't hurt to dream on.. does it? I love the childishness associated with it. It's fun to dream .. what will I be when I "grow up"? What will I do when I'm done with this? Or what next? Mebbe I may do it all.. or mebbe none at all. But still.. building castles in the air does let you dream passionately. It's more fun to dream than to even achieve it! :)

And on a totally different context, here's my thanksgiving note..
Enjoyed a beautiful evening on my own in my third home (Pomona)! A wonderful concert. Great food. And the fact that He's so close. I love it. I'm thankful for it all. Thank you!

1 comment:

Naarya said...

First time here and I am really liking it! It clearly shows u write for urself and no other.
Btw..this is brinda here. I was in ur class in dav..