Friday, May 01, 2009

Request for an answer..

Dear Void...
There's so much resistance. I close my eyes hoping to feel better.. to feel refreshed and energized.. to enjoy the bliss and tranquility that so many seem to have experienced. But for me, its just ANGER. Lots & lots of displeasure. Feverishness. It chews me up and makes me want to get an answer all the more. And I open my eyes, and decide I can't do it. Way too much inertia. I feel happier when I don't do it. I feel at my own steady state of peace.
I can't go on like this. And to be honest, I'm shocked at my reaction and feelings. I usually open up to thee really soon, but here I can feel the block... the turbulence. So before you drive me away completely from the joy that lies within, gimme the answer. Direct this to the One responsible..and gimme the answer I seek. Please....

No comments: