The true colors are out.. white and grey and black.
White you may be and black you mite think of me..
Check within you and you'll truly see
The rhyme, the reason, the truth.
You might cease to see it or tweak it..
But the truth is not for all to see..
So go on and on with your parade of words,
To all that come and go.
You think it is fake.. But I know I did the right.
You are joy abound yourself
For the peace and tranquility.
Yet the "Aham" argues..
And so on goes the parade of words
To all that come and go.
Who are You trying to prove to, wat are You trying to set right??
PS: Forget interpreting this post.
5 comments:
you proved one thing for sure: you are bad at poetry.
Thanku for that. And my.. u seem to have a lot of time to squander reading "bad poetry". Lost ur job did u? or were u jobless from the start??
“For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.”
i have 60 times more time than the average Joe :-). Why are people so intolerant that they refuse to be critiqued?
ya.. my bad! I realized my comment was a little too strong. Sorry about that!
Neways, this post came out in frustration and was never meant to be a poem. I just wrote down what I felt..sense/nonsense.
no worries. i realized in retrospect that probably i shouldn't have been blunt. in general, i enjoy reading your posts. the "spiritual me-1" was very good.
Post a Comment