Friday, June 20, 2008

PS:

Ok, I know a lot of people actually thought that I am completely frustrated in life after reading my last post. Well, I was frustrated just before I wrote that post, but blogging it all out helped me calm down a lot. I know I've said this before.. this hobby of blogging has become more of a habit to vent out frustrations, disappointment, happiness and so on. I find that it brings clarity to my thoughts and helps me think of one thing at a time. And 5 years from now.. when I get outa this phase called PhD, I am sure I will want to read about all the blahs and frustrated AAAHHHs that I went thru to get the darted degree. Neways, I just thought I should include this postscript b4 I write my next post.. cos quite a few friends actually thot that I might drop outa the degree in all the frustrations. Hopefully She will gimme the strength to face it all.
"Nadukadalil sendre vizhinum, karai ettrugai Nin Thiruvullame" !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nimmi I think the frustration that you vented out is justified..but as you said it is part of PhD that makes you do that and finally at the end of the day you are done with the degree...and don't take a decision of dropping out...PhD is always a good thing...because I myself I am currently considering of going back to school after working for a while..Good luck..