Thursday, April 03, 2008

Mood of the night...

1:30 am Thursday nite - friday morning...
Still stuck in the lab. HUNGRY!! my heads spinning like a top! i just HAVETA catch up on sleep. SHOULD make time for dinner.
and the worst thing of alll......
This is the third time I'm working on teh same darted western blot ...same samples. And each time I've been getting different results. WHYYY?? So the hypothesis still hangs in the noose! Why God WHY??

That one fine day when I walk to get my degree.. that day I will look back at this and smile! Hope that day comes soon. But until then... just slog it as much as u can..thats the mantra.

[If ur reading this..and are considering a PhD, Think again PLS!!]

1 comment:

Kamini Santhanagopalan said...

That day will come soon really, trust me, you are such a sweetheart, nimmy!!! misss you...and miss my school days

P.S: I agree you have to slog to achieve results/success, but DO try to get some good sleep girlie....