Monday, March 17, 2008

And life goes on...

And so life's just going on. Nothing new. Nothing different. Same lab. Same routine. Same life.
But still, its a new challenge every day. Re-evaluating watever u did in the past...(for a change this time its lab work!!) and really checking if things are going rite. But isn't it always when u need things to go rite..they go topsy turvy.. (again referring to lab work!!).
Life outa the lab, thankfully no complaints.
So thats just things in a gist. I'm still a student and will be for the next coupla years. Don't know anything beyond mice and data and western blots. Yet, I'm trying to get in pace with the world by trying to figure out what other friends of mine are doing. Marriages, weddings, receptions, muhurtams, shaadis all overrr the place. Pregnancy and news here and there. Blogs dedicated to new relationships, to new babies. :) Well its nice that life's going up-beat for a lot of them. We'll get there sum day. After the ", PhD" follows my surname mebbe! Hmmm lets see. No complaints. But until then I shall continue to read on. Its fun to read what people haveta say about themselves or the situations they are living in. Even if I'm not in it rite now, the words get lodged in sum corner of my cerebrum, and I'm sure I'll strike chord when I land up in that situation.
This post I know is highly insignificant and it just reflects my uneventful life, but I was just craving to blog after I read a really good post by a pregnant mom... a friend of mine.
Good english and well framed sentences..a good , short, crisp piece of writing is such a turn on!!!

Here's a random list of things though..

Books being read: The Golden compass. No I haven't watched the movie yet. I believe that if a movie is made from a book, read the book first and then watch the movie. Books help you think wider. Movies narrow your imagination! So I've missed out Golden compass and Spiderwick chronicles. Hopefully Kala's DVD collections will help me catch up!!
Another book I am reading is a collection of Rudyard Kipling's short stories. Haven't read too many. But reading it. Love his style of writing.

Books I waana read: The Wodehouse collection I gave Y. Subtle wit and humor. I waana read the gita and the bible sumday and draw comparisons! sumtime in life when i get the time.

Places I waana visit: TX, Seattle, Florida (this year??!!)

Projects that need to be re-vamped: Quals, Knockout and the original.....this list will actually go on.

Neways, I guess its time I stopped here. Need to get back to lab work and routine life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nirmala nice to read your blog..looks like you have posted after a longtime..well also I am facing the same stuff daily nothing new happening...

AK said...

good stuf...you shld post more often

Ramya said...

hey nimms.. gonna read the complete wodehouse collection?? nice!!:)