Hi,
This is the first one...a true beginning- Akaaraha meaning 'the first letter/alphabet'. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time now, but for sum reason..it's been the last thing I seem to have put my mind on. And well everytime I begin, I'd go through the usual - 'beginners syndrome' - like anyone else I'd aspire to start with a bang...but not finding a suitable topic to start writing, my enthusiasm wud just fade away...But well today, thankfully is a little different. I've finally begun and I hope my enthu continues a long way.
I've quite enjoyed the habit of penning my thoughts down. My diary has actually witnessed some of my best and worst emotions. It was something I learned from my sister - the art of 'complete surrender.' I remeber how I used to reconcile to my diary and to Yanni - 'In my time', at the end of each day, while I was in BITS. Those diary entries not only gave me clarity of thought, but also helped me remember incidents that were definitely not to be forgotten. I'd come bursting into the room and turn on the music. Grab a pen and my diary with the most apt quotes in each page. And well, I'd just let the keys of the piano do their job of extracting my emotions...
And now, I sit back and realise that what was once a habit has slowly been fading away... I miss it definitely...its not something I wanna let go of. ..so, now by blogging I'm hoping I can kick-start my habit of writing, shed my laziness and get united with 'me' that was once my best friend...
2 comments:
Thanx da.. will never forget this first one.hopefully ull get to c more of my blogs.
:)) thanx hari.
Post a Comment