Monday, November 08, 2010

A true Achiever


I'm wondering.. What is it about Super star Rajnikanth that seems to inspire me soo much? Why do I go crazy when I see him? I'm not talking about his on-screen persona or his style. Those speak volumes about him as an actor. But when I see him, "izhuthu kai koopi kumbidanum pola irukku" (Thalaivar ishtyle definition of Satvikam in Padayappa!)

When I see the Superstar, I see a man who has risen from humble beginnings. He has dared to dream big. He has not let anything restrain him and he has been ambitious enough to chase the stars and go for what he wanted. He has struggled and slogged real hard to achieve it. And now when he has achieved everything and more, instead of letting that get into his head, he is modest and humble and has definitely not forgotten to acknowledge God/destiny for it. Nor has he forgotten his roots and past. He as a person teaches you soo many things in life. If he ain't a role model for people to emulate, I don't know who else is. He rocks!

No comments: