:)
It's such a surreal feeling. It just doesn't sink in. It's soo hard to believe that it's happened and even harder to believe that it's probably gonna change your life forever. For me, my life feels just the same at this moment. In my head, I just think that it's not such a big deal..I felt I was more nervous, better prepared and FAR more excited when I completed my Qualifiers! But over 100 congratulatory notes in a few hours does make you feel special and reminds you of all the goodness in the world!
I feel extremeellllyy grateful to God for everything. Went and gave my thanks to the Dearest in Pomona. Lovee him.. Grown absolutelly attached since my first trip in Jan 2008.
And the evening I spent with my friends here in NJ. Laughed sooo hard that one of us really fell off the chair. :) (For a change, it wasn't me!)
A BEAUTIFUL day. Overwhelmingly grateful for everything and everyone. Thanks for this moment, for the people, for being there, for every Singlee thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment