As the new year begins, I want to make a small recap of my life the past year.
Lab wise.. no complaints. Got done with the quals which I've been postponing endlessly. It doesnt seem to matter in any way now that I've completed it, but until u finish it.. its always sumthing that keeps nagging u. U just feel kinda stuck.. and not finishing it makes u postpone a whole load of other important stuff.
The past year.. I've had several chances to reflect on my thought processes and my priorities. Its been quite revealing. I've had the help of the upper hand to set lotsa things right. Notions on people and places have been corrected. I've been proved wrong twice. And I'm quite thankful for that. I thank Her for setting things right and showing me the way things ought to be done. I recollect soulful prayers and heart-warming responses. My outlook on a bunch of things has changed. I'm doing sum things which I never thought I'd do in my life. The best part is I know I'm being monitored and that for some and every reason makes me feel secure and safe. Thankyou dear for that. Ok I dont intend to make this post a soulful journal entry.. but again I had to give thanks where it was due. And so here it goes.. I close my eyes and mutter a hugeeee heart-felt thankyou! :)
Newyear's eve was great. Had a blast with my near and dear friends who seem like family.. now to think of all the years I've spent with them. A few of 'em will enter into a new phase of life this new year and I had a chance to wish them the very best. There was a streak of emotionality in me as I realized wat an important part of my life they have actually been for hte past few years and months. Life would obviously be a void without the joy and fun and smiles they bring in me.
I am happy with the way 2008 shaped up and ended and I have small and big dreams for 2009. I will keep jotting 'em down as and when they unfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment