To the One I trust more than anything else..
Dearest,
I look back and think about all that You have helped me do for the last 10 - 15 years of my life. In every stage of my life...every success and failure, I have felt Your presence..and am sure I will continue to do so. You have been really kind and loving and I waana thankyou for every bit I've experienced... everything that has ever happened to me in the world...both good and bad. Jus the mere thought that You are there..."sarvam samarpanam" ..keeps me alive and kicking....
Hope to be always indebted to You, so I can NEVER forget You, or NEVER feel ur not there. Love you always!
Charanam Prapadhye!
7 comments:
:) will defly try n come there sumtime.. thanx for the compliment tho!:)
Charanam Prapadhye - ??
Sarvam Samarpanam - ??
xplain pls...
AJB...sanskrit words da..
sarvam means everything...
samarpanam is to surrender
charanam - feet
prapadhye - surrender again!
its konjam spiritual..anyways..i think its the aftereffects of trying to read the mahabharatha in its original sanskrit script online!
hey nimmy!! idhu enna bayangara spirituala oru post??? enna achu??:)
therialai ramya...chumma wanted to thank God for whatever I am today...good or bad..
so adhu daan anda post!:)
Yo!!! Nice posts, especially the one on the daily schedules!! The make-ups reminded me of the times i took more than 13 make-ups in one sem! Keep the good ones coming!
cheers
kk
i think u shud post something....
ya, u shud!
Post a Comment